Welding technology for the highest demands
Our welding specialists have the necessary training and skills to carry out all welding work.
Whether manual or automated welding, we have many modern equipment and a welding robot for medium and large series.
The certifications ISO 3834-2 and the internal qualified welding supervision guarantee the highest quality.
The TIG / WIG processes are particularly characterized by the reduction of welding spatters. Also, the welding expert can dossieren exactly how much additional melt material he wants to admit, which leads to an optimal quality of the weld.
In MAG welding, an endless electrode is burnt off with inert gas. The advantages of MAG welding are that different properties can be influenced by different compositions in the gas / electrode mixture, such as lower slag formation, good mechanical properties and high process reliability.
Due to the high flexibility of the welding robot FlexArc 250R from ABB, the application possibilities are almost unlimited.
Especially when it comes to process speed and lower costs with consistent quality, it can be more efficient to use the robot from a batch size of a few dozens of parts.
Our specialists look for the best welding procedure together with you.
CMT welding is an arc welding process based on the MIG / MAG process.
When welding on the robot, the welding wire pulsates at a high frequency, which causes very little heat input into the workpiece and massively reduces the formation of welding spatters.
CMT welded parts can in most cases be directly added to the surface treatment without further processing.
We have the opportunity to carry out spot welding orders for customers, regardless of whether they are larger series or individual parts.
In the spot welding process, metallic materials are welded together by pressure and electricity.
Our specialists ensure that a qualitatively perfect result is achieved under strict adherence to the power surge and pressure duration.
For thin-walled or gas-tight assemblies, we rely on proven electron beam and laser welding.
In this area we have several well integrated partners, which guarantee us short delivery times and impeccable quality.
Of course, we can provide you with the necessary test certificates, such as Tightness and leak test testing or ultrasonic and dye penetrant testing.
Control housing for automation devices
The housing was redesigned by our engineering team so that a qualitatively safe production on the welding robot is possible.
The CMT welding process results in a very low heat input to the base material, so that subsequent work such as the removal of welding spatters and straightening is eliminated.
Steam strainers for steam turbines
Cylindrical sieves are used in all larger gas and steam turbines and are used to protect the filigree turbine blades of flying foreign matter during operation.
We are able to produce these highly stressed parts quickly and efficiently completely in-house. The manufacturing process includes lasers and CNC punching of high-alloy sheets, processing of forged blanks for flange bodies with subsequent conventional or robot-assisted welding of all components to the ready-to-install assembly.
References welding technology
- Shaft turning device for steam turbines800 mm
- Main oil pump for large turbines700 mm
- Ball joint for gas turbine burners110 mm
- Isolation for turbo charger1'600 mm
- Sheet metal housing for battery charger500 mm
- Housing for traction current converter1'600 mm
- control panel for machine tool150 mm
- Electrical cabinet1'800 mm
- Housing for traction current converter2'000 mm
- Sheet metal casing for turbocharger1'800 mm
- Casing for medical devices250 mm
- Burst protection for turbochargers500 mm
- Damper for gas turbines180 mm
- Clamping ring for turbogenerators1'200 mm
- Silencer for turbocharger1'300 mm
- Rotor pole for drive technology1'000 mm
- Nozzle ring for turbocharger300 mm
- Housing welding module220 mm
- Burner sieve for gas turbines350 mm
- Robot-welded control housing200 mm
- Stator plates for generators and motors900 mm
- mounting device for generators6'000 mm