Optimizations across the entire value chain
For all components that we can not produce ourselves, we have a reliable and competitive, international supply network at our disposal.
Thus, we can also procure specialties quickly and at the best prices. Our long-standing and experienced buyers look for the material on the market that best suits the customer's needs or suggest alternatives.
Strategic raw materials and pre-products are always available either from us or from our suppliers and traceability is guaranteed at all times.
In addition, we are able to have simpler components and assemblies manufactured by our partners abroad. We guarantee at any time the quality and the delivery reliability, which the customer desires.
Among other things, we regularly buy the following product groups
- Welded constructions between 1.5 to 8 meters
- Cubic and ring-shaped forgings up to 1.5 meters
- Steel, gray, and spheroidal graphite castings up to approx. 300 kg
- Thin sheet to medium format made of structural and tempered steel and nickel-based alloys
- Prefabricated cable harnesses and electrotechnical components
- Drive and control elements such as motors, valves, sensors
- Hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Surface treatments such as wet and powder coating
- Turning and milling as an extended workbench