Our quality management according to ISO 9001:2015 combines the requirements of customers, suppliers and employees and derives from this a holistic concept. Quality assurance is not just a catchword for us. Through targeted measurement and testing, we ensure our high quality requirements for our customers as well.
We design, manufacture, purchase and supply all our products according Swiss laws environmental standards. In our daily business, our goal is to reduce environmetal costs, waste and pollution in all relevant areas.
Through a consistent environmental policy, cost-cutting potentials should also be recognized and used.
We commit ourselves to comply with all relevant Swiss laws and to constantly improve our environmental performance.
We want to implement our environmental policy in the company with the following principles:
- If possible, we only consider ISO 14001 certified suppliers
- We pay attention to the careful handling of raw materials and other commodities
- All waste and residues are disposed of according to legal regulations
- All materials are recycled if it's possible
- The lifecycle of our products and services is given greater attention
- All our products are conform according REACH / ROHS II and Dodd Frank Act (Conflict Minerals)
Certificate of Conformity Dodd. -Frank Act (Conflict Minerals Policy)
In August 2012, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) issued its final rules regarding “Conflict Minerals” (known as ‘3TG’ – Tantalum, Tin, Tungsten and Gold) as defined in and required by section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the “Act”). As a result, many companies are now focusing on whether and to what extent their products contain Conflict Minerals and whether such Conflict Minerals come from the Democratic Republic of Congo and the adjoining countries named in the Act.
We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and protection of people who come into contact with our products and business, and we require high social, environmental and human rights standards among our suppliers. Managing our obligations in relation to Conflict Minerals is a part of this corporate responsibility. As a manufacturer of mechanical parts and systems, we do not import such minerals directly, nor do we import so-called "conflict minerals".
We are working towards ensuring that our products do not contain Conflict Minerals that have been sourced from mines that support or fund conflict within the Democratic Republic of Congo or adjoining countries. Therefore, we are committed to:
- identifying which products are impacted and targeting our efforts accordingly
- not buying products and materials containing Conflict Minerals directly from Conflict Mines
- asking our suppliers to work towards ensuring that any Conflict Minerals contained in the products and materials supplied to us originate from Conflict Free sources