We enable our employees to exploit their full potential and to develop continuously.
We are regularly looking for new talented employees to strengthen our team. Aartech offers designers, project managers, mechanics, plant owners and managers in the various departments an exciting and international work environment
Aartech as an employer
Discover your potential and the possibilities with one of the Swiss market leaders for contract manufacturing.
By empowering people and working with them, we can achieve superior product quality and productivity for our customers.
We need passion, integrity and an open mindset. We are looking for employees who want to make a difference and inspire our customers every day.
Our employees are the driving force behind our success. We invest to recruit employees with the right experience, the necessary fingertip feeling and a personal drive for success. They are intended to help us realize the full potential for our customers.
Our setup process in five steps:
- Apply to one of the vacancies listed below.
- The personnel department then decides which candidates are invited to a job interview due to their professional qualifications.
- Candidates are invited first to a job interview, either by telephone or in person.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will then be invited to a more detailed discussion. The hiring supervisor determines the skills required for the activity. We inform applicants within a reasonable period of time whether the application was successful or not.
- In the event of a success, a job offer is submitted.
The first application step is to find a vacancy that corresponds to your interests and abilities. Once you have found a position under "Open positions", you can submit your application as indicated in the job description.